REMINDER

Date:   January 27, 2014

To:       All UF Graduate Students

From:   Graduate Student Advisory Council/UF I-Cubed Program

RE:       Reminder: Graduate Student Advisory Council Open House tomorrow - Come learn more about GSAC!

The Graduate Student Advisory Council (GSAC) invites you to our Spring Open House on Tuesday, January 28th in the International Center large conference room (located in the Hub). The Open House starts with a meet and greet with current GSAC members and refreshments at 3:30PM, followed by a presentation on the organization and its activities at 4:00PM. Come learn more about GSAC!

In 2009, GSAC was created within the I‐Cubed Program to assist Faculty and University Leadership in identifying missing elements in graduate student training at UF, improve graduate professional development, and integrate with and expand some of the existing graduate student programs on campus. For more information on GSAC, visit http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/what-is-icubed/graduate-student-advisory-council/.

Please RSVP if you plan on attending the Open House to [log in to unmask].