ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:     February 7, 2014

To:          All UF Graduate Students, Staff and Coordinators

From:    UF Graduate School

RE:          Final Deadline Today: Register for Three Minute Thesis Competition, Open to US and International Students

The Three Minute Thesis Competition challenges advance doctoral (Ph.D. or Ed.D.) students to present their dissertation to a non-technical audience in 3 minutes or less.
Along with helping graduate students hone their communication and presentation skills, winners will be awarded cash prizes.
First place winner will receive $500, second place $350, and people's choice $250.
For more information and to register please visit: tinyurl.com/UF3MT.
Registration closes today, February 7, 2014.

To register, log into GIMS and follow the steps below.

Registration Instructions

  1.  Login to GIMS using your GatorLink ID and Password.
  2.  One the left-hand side under "My Record" select "My Student Record"
  3.  Then select  the "Competitions" tab. This will take you to the registration page.

Should you have any questions concerning the contents of this email, please email Ruth Visuete at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Ruth Visuete
University of Florida
The Graduate School
Office of Graduate Minority Programs