ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:     November 17, 2014

To:          All UF Graduate Students

From:    UF OUTGrad and UF LGBT Affairs

RE:          This Friday, 11/21, 5 p.m.: First OUTGrad Meeting for LBGTQIA+ Graduate Students and Allies

OUTGrad is a new group for LGBTQIA+ and allied graduate students and postdocs offered through UF LGBT Affairs at the University of Florida.

If you're interested in joining this group, come out to our first meeting this Friday, November 21, 2014 at 5 p.m. in 411 Peabody Hall to brainstorm about what directions you'd like to take the group: social events, discussion sessions, support groups, etc.?

For more details, please click on this Facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1565798666975739/

For more information about UF LGBT Affairs (part of UF Multicultural and Diversity Affairs in the University of Florida’s Division of Student Affairs), please click on this website link:

http://lgbt.multicultural.ufl.edu/

We look forward to meeting you this coming Friday!