I have the following items up for grabs.

·         Large grey metal bookshelf with 5 non-adjustable shelves

·         Large brown wooden desk (heavy)

·         Small “modern” corner desk

·         Small wooden shelf

·         Small wooden desk with 3 drawers

·         Large wooden desk with many drawers and a left hand return

·         Large black metal bookshelf with 4 non-adjustable shelves

·         Small white 2-drawer file cabinet

·         12 cup drip brew coffee maker with cone paper filters (no pic)

You are responsible for transporting these items to your location.  All items are in the hallway  of the 3rd floor of Turlington Hall effective 8/19 afternoon.  I will post a response when ALL items have been taken.  If you wait a few days and items are gone, not my responsibility.   I cannot answer individual emails and/or phone calls with regards to these items.

Desiree Price

SENIOR SECRETARY

3141-B TURLINGTON HALL

GAINESVILLE,  FL  32611