Dear CRLA Northeast Friends,

If you liked the CRLA national conference in Boston this past fall, you are
going to *love* the CRLA Northeast Chapter conference in March.

I know that some of you will have to dig your way to the mailbox, but don't
let a few feet of snow or sub-zero temperatures stop you from sending -in
your registration for our second annual CRLA Northeast Chapter conference.

The conference is on  March 14, 2014, at Regis College in Weston,
Massachusetts.

We have a fantastic lineup including our keynote speaker, Dr. Lee Cuba, a
sociologist whose research focuses on student success and engagement as
well as nineteen concurrent sessions to choose from including a special 90
minute workshop on the CAS standards presented by Karen Agee.

Come join us at the beautiful Regis College campus for a day filled with
learning; connecting with colleagues; making new friends and of course,
great food.

As we say in Boston, "This is a bah-gin not to be missed!"

I've attached a copy of the conference registration form and a copy of the
CRLA Northeast membership form. If you have not already renewed your
membership or you would like to become a member of CRLA Northeast, please
choose the non-member option, fill out both the conference registration
form and the chapter membership form, and we will re-enroll you in the
chapter.  (You should note that membership in CRLA national does not
automatically make you a member of CRLA Northeast.)

The conference rates are as follows:

Early Registration: $70.00 member/ $80.00 non-member

Regular Registration & Walk-In: $90.00 member/$100.00 non-member

Regis College Faculty & Staff: $55.00

Student rate:$45.00

*The discounted early registration conference rate must be postmarked by
March 1st, 2014.*

 If you need overnight accommodations, we have a *limited* number of rooms
available at a reduced rate ($150) for CRLA Northeast conference attendees
at the Hotel Indigo, Boston-Newton Riverside. (In addition to a great room
rate, the Hotel Indigo is waiving the parking fee for the rooms in our
block.)

Please click here Wellesley College CRLA Room
Block<http://www.hotelindigo.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=in&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=BOSNT&_PMID=99801505&GPC=WL3>or
call 866-2-indigo
(866-246-3446), and identify yourself as a CRLA Northeast Chapter
Conference attendee.

*The discounted hotel rate is on a space available basis and expires on
February 21, 2014. *

You can also access all of this information on our webpage at
www.crlanortheast.jimdo.com.

We look forward to seeing you,

Roberta
Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC
Wellesley College
CRLA NE Chapter President Elect
phone:781-283-2675
fax: 781-283-3709