Terrie,

Do you have a connection with your disability staff?  I have parents asking
for Academic Coaches for their students frequently.  Not as many students
are interested, but we still have a fair amount who take advantage of our
assistance.  We don't have academic coaches, but peer organizational
tutors.   As someone else suggested, I find that students who are in
academic trouble (early alerts or are on academic probation) seem to be
more open to this type of assistance.

Joy

Joy de Leon
Assistant Dean of Students
Director, Learning Enrichment and Disability Services
Beloit College
700 College Street
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 363-2572 (office)
(608) 363-7059 (fax)

Access and Inclusion are Everyone's Responsibilities.