The attachment is there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Malewicki, Debbie
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2014 3:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: ROI on Academic Support Services?

Hi Everyone,

Estelle Young is experiencing problems posting the attachment to the
listserv and asked me to do so on her behalf.

If one person would please write back confirming whether or not it's there,
we would appreciate it.  Thanks

Sincerely,

Debbie Malewicki, MA

Director of the Center for Learning Resources

  and the Peer Tutoring Program

The University of New Haven -- A leader in experiential education

300 Boston Post Road

Marvin K. Peterson Library 116

West Haven, CT  06516

Phone:  (203) 932-7415

Fax:  (203) 931-6013

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

"Tutoring to help you blossom into a better student"