Dear All,

Colorado College is seeking to hire a person to oversee  the peer mentors working in our summer bridge and first year experience programs. We are in the process of developing a job description for this position, and I am searching for models. If you happen to have a job description for a Peer Mentor Coordinator, I would be very interested in looking at it. You can email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help.

Traci

Traci Freeman, PhD

Director, Colket Center for Academic Excellence
Tutt Library #166
Colorado College
719.389.6726
Traci. [log in to unmask]