Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Paul Cleveland
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Job description for Peer Mentor Coordinator

Hi Traci,

Here's mine:

PEER TUTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
*	Work with any student individually or in small groups in any subject the
tutor is authorized to tutor
*	Tutor in accordance with the best philosophy and practices
*	Attend scheduled training sessions held throughout each semester
*	Attend any meetings scheduled by the Director or your Team Leader
*	Assist in the planning of mock exams and the execution of Review Sessions
*	Work on any additional projects as required by the PTC Director

John Paul Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.
Director, Polytechnic Tutoring Center
NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering
JAB 373