From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bridget M. Ponte
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:39 AM
To: Shirley Tucker
Subject: If cost were no object

Good morning-

I am posing a question to all of you regarding technology for tutoring. We are building a learning commons that will include a new area for our tutoring center. I have been asked to put forth a list of requests for technology-as if cost were no object.  Of course it will be a great degree, but I am soliciting "blue sky" suggestions. The CAA is proud of our high touch practice; I think technology would allow us to expand our reach and variety of delivery methods. Does anyone have any suggestions about enhancing what we already do so well-or other innovations I can consider?

Thanks so much-

Bridget

Bridget M. Ponte
Director, Center for Academic Achievement/Disabilities Services Office Carlow University Pgh, PA
412-578-6271