From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marti Alger
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: If cost were no object

Good morning Bridget

I feel that the most useful technology for any struggling student is Kurzweil 3000. It is pricey, but you are asking for "cost is no object" suggestions. If you need to go with something that is a little less expensive, Read and Write Gold is also a wonderful option. To get the students using your new technology, offer lunchtime sessions to build interest. They really are fun to learn.

If you would like to discuss it, I'm open to a telephone call. 604 599 2436.

Best regards
Marti Alger
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Surrey, B.C