From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kimberly Slusser
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Volunteer Tutors

Greetings!

What experiences do you have with using community vounteers as tutors?  We have had a few community members inquire recently (all with applicable experience), but we don't currently have a policy or process for utilizing this potentially beneficial pool of resources!  I'd love to hear what other institutions are doing.

Thanks,
Kim

Please note: Due to Florida's broad open records law, most written
communication to or from College employees is public record, available
to the public and the media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail
communication may be subject to public disclosure.

You are the Key to Information Security: http://www.edison.edu/technology/security/