From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nic Voge
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learning Style Online Test?

Thanks, Pat.

I'm reading  in your second to last sentence that two separate questions are being addressed--a question about the inventory and a question about the strategic learning system when you write:
"This is not a quick fix instrument; this system requires training©"

I'm unclear whether you are saying in your first sentences that the inventory is being studied or their are validation studies underway of the "system". Can you clarify?

FYI, here is a link to a bibliography of studies related to Approaches to Study--more are published all the time:
http://www.etl.tla.ed.ac.uk//questionnaires/bibliographyASI.html

Best,
Nic