I have just begun work coordinating a Learning Support Center at Angelina
College in Lufkin, Texas. This community college has never had a Learning
Support Center, and I have never organized one.  We are ALL new to this.

So, I need some reading to get myself focused and help our institution as
we define our goals.  I began with the monograph "Starting a Learning
Assistance Center" from the LSCHE website, and I would love some
recommended reading from those who know the field.

I am an English instructor with a small bit of writing center experience as a
graduate student, and to say I am"overwhelmed" would be an
understatement.  Of course, I am VERY excited about all of our potential as
well.

Thank you for your recommendations!