Colleagues,

I have been asked to develop a proposal for a book about using classroom response systems (or “clickers”), and their alternatives, in higher education, and I am soliciting proposals for individual chapters describing innovative uses of clickers in a variety of disciplines.

These essays, which should be jargon-free and practical, should be roughly 1500 to 2000 words and would most likely be due by the end of May 2014.

To propose a chapter, please send a one- or two-paragraph description of your proposed chapter to me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you, and apologies for cross-posting.

Best wishes,

David S. Goldstein, Ph.D.
University of Washington Bothell