Good morning colleagues!

I am the coordinator of an online tutoring program that provides subject area and writing tutoring to students. Currently, the tutoring staff work from wherever they have a reliable internet connection (home, residence hall room, campus location). I am investigating the possibility and costs of setting up a physical hub on campus where the staff would come in to work their shifts.

I'm curious if anyone else who manages an online tutoring program has a physical space such as this. If so, would you mind sharing with me:

1.   What the physical space looks like?

2.   What type of equipment and technology is in the space for tutors to use?

3.   What are some of the advantages/disadvantages to having online tutors in one location?

Jessica Jones
Jessica Jones
Student Success Center Online Tutoring Coordinator
University Academic Success Programs<https://studentsuccess.asu.edu/>
Office of the University Provost

P: 480-965-7309