Hi folks,

I'm currently writing a training program for my tutors, and as part of that training I'd like them to take a learning style test as a way to open the conversation to how they learn and how to adjust that to how other students might learn. Of course it's not hard to find learning style tests with a simple Google search, but I'd love to hear opinions on which ones some of you have worked in the past that you found to be the best in terms of accuracy, ease of use, etc. Thanks!

Rachel Lieberman
Coordinator, Peer Tutorial Services
Lee Campus
I-116
239-489-9308

Please note: Due to Florida's broad open records law, most written
communication to or from College employees is public record, available
to the public and the media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail
communication may be subject to public disclosure.

You are the Key to Information Security: http://www.edison.edu/technology/security/