Jackson State University
Undergraduate Studies
University College
P. O. Box 18240
Charles F. Moore 112A
Jackson, MS 39217
601-979-7088 (office)
601-979-3243 (fax)
601-706-9435 (Google Voice) - Leave a text and/or voicemail.
Follow me on Twitter:http://twitter.com/chawkinswilson
Like my Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/cassandrahawkinswilsonauthor
Check out my new book, "Life and Struggles!"www.cassandrahawkinswilson.weebly.com
Amazon's Top 20 New Poetry Release

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any
attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of
the person or entity to whom the message is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any
disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this message, or using of the contents
of this message in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
or telephone. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original
message and any attached documentation. Thank you.