Dr. Goldstein,

I spend a lot of time thinking about how new technology can be used to
provide equal access for students with disabilities.  However, I struggle
with "clickers" as I haven't had a lot of exposure to them but it seems as
though there may be some disabilities that would be disadvantaged by their
use.  I am hoping that you will find and include information on such a
topic as a part of your chapter.

Just a thought,

Joy

Joy de Leon
Assistant Dean of Students
Director, Learning Enrichment and Disability Services
Beloit College
700 College Street
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 363-2572 (office)
(608) 363-7059 (fax)

Access and Inclusion are Everyone's Responsibilities.