From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas, Melissa M
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 11:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ROI on Academic Support Services?

Hi everyone!

Someone at the NCLCA conference in Charleston this fall mentioned that their office had done an ROI on the cost of their services and what it saved the college in lost revenue, etc... I thought I got the business card of that person but I did not...

If you have done something like this can you please contact me? Our Provost is very interested in looking at something like this...

Sincerely,
Melissa

Melissa Thomas, J.D.
Director, Center for Student Learning