Just a quick reminder to our Florida colleagues that the Call for Proposals for our first Florida College Learning Center Association (FCLCA) conference is open until 5:00pm on Friday, January 17th!  The process for submitting a proposal is easy, so get started today!  Submission details are outlined in the attached document and also available at www.nclca.org/florida.htm<http://www.nclca.org/florida.htm>.

For more information, see the conference schedule for our April 10-11 conference in Tallahassee at www.nclca.org/florida.htm<http://www.nclca.org/florida.htm>.  We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Your FCLCA Executive Board

Patricia Maher, University of South Florida
Jennifer Bebergal, Florida Atlantic University
Lindsay Skillman, Florida Gulf Coast University
Sara Hamon, Florida State University

Sara Hamon, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of Undergraduate Studies
Director of the Academic Center for Excellence (ACE)
Florida State University
University Center A 4310
(850) 645-7885