As I reinterpret this article, if you feel less miserable (than I did a
few weeks ago), you go out, network, and inadvertantly spread the misery.

http://news.yahoo.com/fever-treatments-may-cause-more-flu-deaths-195921390.html

But didnt Sheldon Cohen show years ago that the bigger the network, the
better the immune system?

Somehow, I am a bit skeptical about the practicalityof this epi model.

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab                        FRSC                      INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                  NSA/CSEC: Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $20  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8