try socnet.se for analysis via the web.

sagenb.org and clould.sagemath.com are cloud-based and use R commands
(python, but just use %R at the beginning of a cell). not sure if it will
work on the ipad.

i don't think Rstudio server works on safari or chrome yet on ipad.

eric

Eric C Jones
UNCG Department of Anthropology
1003 Spring Garden St, 426 Graham Bldg