Dear All,

In this holiday season, I'd like to send you my most sincere wishes. In
this coming year, may you have enough happiness to keep you sweet, enough
trials to keep you strong, enough hope to keep you happy, enough friends
to give you comfort, enough determination to make each day a better day
than yesterday.

Happy New Year!

Mehrdad Kermani

PhD Candidate of Industrial Engineering
Iran University of Science and Technology