Hi all.

I recently noticed that Guilherme Kenji Chihaya has proposed a new Network
Science StackExchange <http://stackexchange.com/> site. Briefly,
StackExchange is a gamified question and answer site. The Network Science
proposal site must go through a number of phases to become a full fledged Q
and A site. If you appreciate the value of StackExchange, and the value
such a new site might have for network science, please drop by and play a
role in getting it through the proposal process.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/61500/network-science

The current requirements to get through the "Definition" phase are 40 more
followers and 40 total sample questions with at least 10 "upvotes." The
idea is to decide as a group what we think this site should be focused on
by voting which questions we think are good. So ask and cast some votes.

For what it's worth, I have no role in this proposal other than a follower
who has supplied one sample question. Thanks for reading, and for great
discussion in general over the years.

-Nate

-----
Nathan Doogan