Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to a number of open positions
currently available at the department for Computational Social Science
at the GESIS Leibniz Institute for Social Sciences in Cologne, Germany.

We are in the process of building a sizable team of social- and computer
scientists taking on complex social dynamics on the web, with a focus on
data science, social networks and algorithms.

If you know any promising young scholars/rising stars, I'd appreciate if
you could point them to these opportunities.

For all positions, collaboration with the Web-Science Institute at
University of Koblenz is possible and desired:

1 Post-Doc in Computational Social Science:
http://bit.ly/1fhfasL

1 Post-Doc in Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining:
http://bit.ly/1mN3IFG

2 PhD positions in Computational Social Science:
http://bit.ly/1erEmbX

I'd also be happy to answer any questions about these positions.

Best,
Markus Strohmaier