Hello all,
I am looking for a male to share lodging at Sunbelt this year. It turns
out that no male colleagues at my institution (Penn State) or in my
personal outside networks are participating. I am a PhD student in
sociology with emphases in religion, networks methodology and social
thought. More importantly for this purpose, I am a low-key roommate. I
will be coming Wednesday and leaving Saturday night.

The easiest way to contact me is by email: ndp135 (at) psu (dot) edu,
rather than replying to the entire listserv. Please pass on my
information to anyone who may be interested. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Nathaniel Porter
Department of Sociology, Penn State University
Affiliate, Big Data Social Science IGERT
Research Associate, The Association of Religion Data Archives