Hi - Stack Overflow is excellent as is Stack Exchange. However, IMO, for the
moment, we do not need another destination for Socnet stuff. Happy to be
vociferously overruled, but it probably makes better sense to improve
existing stores...

For example, did you know Socnet has a disused wiki?

https://www.socialtext.net/insna-socnet/

Rather than pouring on more destinations and technologies, it would be far
more prudent to correct Wikipedia. For example, according to Wikipedia, did
you know Facebook invented the social graph?

Hopefully, some clever and passionate Sunbelters will gather in St. Peter to
examine and propose an strategy, architecture and roadmap for solving this
perennial Socnet problem. If it is a proper agenda item or breakout that
would be preferred.

For example, I'm eager to port these data into Wikipedia or the recommended
destination medium/a...

https://sites.google.com/site/businesssna/

Ready to help in any/every way!

-j