Dear all,
I am a member of a research group in the National Technical University
of Athens and I am working on recommendation systems. I am interested in
evaluating the accuracy of recommendations and I am looking for datasets
that provide recommendations (any kind) and also provide information
about how many of these recommendations are accepted by the users.
I would like to ask if anyone is aware of such a dataset.

Thank you.
Vasiliki