Date:    Sat, 18 Jan 2014 20:25:06 +0000
From:    "Pescosolido, Bernice A." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Data on Religious Networks

--_000_BECB490A259DB843828859FE477BF7AD565CE92DIUMSSGMBX103ads_

Hi, Sean: The data are hard to come by.  I would contact Tom Valente becaus=
e I know he has data on a congregation that he studied to look at dissemina=
tion of influence re: Mammograms. I have also :cced this to a grad student =
who focuses on religion and was in my grad Social Networks class last semes=
ter.  Best, BAP

Bernice A. Pescosolido

Distinguished Professor of Sociology

Indiana University