For those who may be interested, and who live in the general vicinity of
Vancouver, I will be teaching a grad level social network course at UBC
this term. (Mondays 1:00pm - 4:00pm, starting this week.)

The course is meant as an introduction to social network analysis for
graduate students, and is open to students from different disciplines.
We will cover a cross-section of theoretical, substantive, and
methodological issues.

There are only a few seats still available, but I thought I would
distribute this info on SOCNET, as there are a number of post-secondary
institutions in the Vancouver area Ė but we donít tend to communicate
very well amongst ourselves about such info (and we sometimes learn
about local things from general listservs such as SOCNET).

For more info contact: [log in to unmask]

Cheers,

David Tindall

Associate Professor
Department of Sociology