Hi Ragia,

depending on what kind of graph you want to analyze you can have a look
at [1]. We had good experiences with this library. If you do not have
that much RAM you can try working with [2] If you need something
distributed you could have a look at [3] if the algorithms are included.

For smaller graphs (up to 40 million nodes) you could also have a look
at [4].

Hope this helps,
Robert

[1] http://webgraph.di.unimi.it/
[2] http://graphlab.org/graphchi/
[3] http://hama.apache.org/
[4] http://pajek.imfm.si/doku.php

Am 02.01.2014 09:11, schrieb Ragia A. Ibrahim:

> Hi,
> kindly please from your experiances what is the most suitable tool for analyzing
> large graphs.
> your reply is highly appreciated
> RAE

Robert Meusel