Sorry all. Here is the correct URL:

www.rand.org/jobs/id3609

Cheers,
Hank

From: <Green>, Harold D Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2014 11:32 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Network Analyst Position at RAND

All:

Below please find a link to a new programmer-level position at RAND.

Job Opening ID:  3609
Posting Title:  Social Network Analysis Programmer/Analyst

To view this Job Opening, visit:

http://myhr.rand.org:8001/psp/ps_3/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRPM.HRS_JOB_OPENING.GBL?Action=U&HRS_JOB_OPENING_ID=3609

We're looking for a more long-term solution to our analytic needs.

Feel free to contact me with any questions about the position.

Alternatively, I'll be at Sunbelt in February and would be happy to talk then.

Cheers,
Hank Green
Coordinator, RAND Network Analysis Research Group
Senior Behavioral Scientist
Professor, Pardee RAND Graduate School

may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.