Apologies!  But one more that I sent earlier that I worry may have been blocked.

Sunbelt Registrants Presenting a Poster

>> If you are presenting a poster in the poster session, please be

>> advised that our supplier provides easels and 40"x60" foam boards for

>> mounting. Please size your poster accordingly. If there is a special

>> need for alternative mounting option, do let us know and we will see

>> what we can do.

The Organizers

John Skvoretz, Professor of Sociology, AAAS Fellow

Carolina Distinguished Professor Emeritus

President, International Network for Social Network Analysis

Department of Sociology

University of South Florida

4202 E Fowler Ave, CPR 107

Tampa, FL USA 33620-5550