***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hello:

I am interested in tracking down network data on religious groups. They can be at the individual level (e.g., interactions within a faith community), group level (e.g, interactions between faith communities within a town or region), organizational level (e.g., between denominations -- note: I already have the data Mark Chaves used for his research into women's ordination) and so on. It doesn't have to be about people of faith per se, either. Networks of religious scholars would be useful as well.

Thanks,

Sean

Sean F. Everton, PhD
http://godpoliticsbaseball.blogspot.com/

Disrupting Dark Networks (book)
https://sites.google.com/site/sfeverton18/research (book companion site)

"Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.
 History became legend. Legend became myth.
 And for 2½ thousand years the Ring passed out of all knowledge…"
       -- Galadriel, The Fellowship of the Ring