Hi all.

I recently noticed that Guilherme Kenji Chihaya has proposed a new Network Science StackExchange site. Briefly, StackExchange is a gamified question and answer site. The Network Science proposal site must go through a number of phases to become a full fledged Q and A site. If you appreciate the value of StackExchange, and the value such a new site might have for network science, please drop by and play a role in getting it through the proposal process.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/61500/network-science

The current requirements to get through the "Definition" phase are 40 more followers and 40 total sample questions with at least 10 "upvotes." The idea is to decide as a group what we think this site should be focused on by voting which questions we think are good. So ask and cast some votes.

For what it's worth, I have no role in this proposal other than a follower who has supplied one sample question. Thanks for reading, and for great discussion in general over the years.

-Nate

-----
Nathan Doogan
Doctoral Candidate--Social Work