Dear Socnetters,
could anyone point me towards studies that have used SNA to map migration patterns of health care personnel (particularly in Europe, but also worldwide)? Or has anyone heard of SNA being used as part of forecasting / modeling the future workforce needs, again particularly in the health care sector, but also in general?

I'd be very grateful for any and all of your suggestions - thank you!
Kind regards from the winter frosts of Finland,
Alisa

Alisa Puustinen
project researcher, Joint Action for Health Worforce Planning and Forecasting
coordinator, Master's Degree Programme in Health and Business

University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio Campus
Department of Health and Social Management
P.O.Box 1627, FI-70211 Kuopio, Finland
tel. +358 40 355 2277
www.uef.fi

"Not to our fantasies - may they mostly fall as fast as they rise - but to the wonders of reality."
(Henry Mintzberg, 1994.The Rise and Fall of Strategic Planning.)