Good Afternoon,

As a primary lurker and sometimes contributor, I have a question for all of
you.

I've been approached by Lorman Education Services to present on any one
of a variety of topics that provide attendees with guidance on best
practices in document retention and document destruction.

Does anyone have any feedback - positive or negative - with regards to
presenting for this company?  Sharing of your experience is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.

Jim Mullen

Wichita, KS