Yesterday we were cruising back from Mexico.  During mid-morning I noticed a few warbler-sized birds flying around and landing repeatedly on the ship.  I did not have binos.  By mid-afternoon, there were at least three of these birds and half a dozen tree swallows.  I finally ID’ed one of the warblers when it landed on my arm as I was climbing the rock wall.....a Yellow-rumped Warbler!  What an experience to hear the on-lookers give a collective wow when they saw the bird.  Life is good.

Lilian Saul
Tampa, FL