Hello Everyone,

I am a student in the SLIM program at Emporia State and am joining this
as a directive of the class. It took me a while to post this after joining
because I kept finding posts I wanted to read first! Records Management is
new to me after a career with juvenile offenders.

I look forward to all the info to be found here!

Jacque