From: John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
To: RECMGMT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 1:47 pm
Subject: Re: Congratulations!

I must add my congratulations to Peter for his election, way to go to a most
worthy and knowledgeable candidate. I would also like to thank Peter for all he
has done for our profession and to thank all the candidates that ran for office.

John Guthrie, CDIA+, ECMp
City Clerk Records Manager
City of Oceanside
760-435-3004