Hi, Diane -

Jonathan Mays and I went looking for the birds in question on Saturday the
25th. We missed the Snowy Owl (most recent eBird entry January 22nd) and
the Harlequin Duck (most recent eBird entry January 17th), but we did see
the three Snow Buntings in the dunes along the river between the parking
area and the jetties at Huguenot Park, and at Ft. Clinch spotted a Purple
Sandpiper, four or more Black Scoters, and three White-winged Scoters.

Jonathan posted some photos from the trip here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmays/

Rex Rowan
Gainesville