I have had a Pine Warbler for two years now eating my bird seed. Today I saw
a Yellow Rumped Warbler eating suet. Never seen that before. Also had a
Yellow-throated Warbler show up. Clay-colored Sparrow came frequently with
about 40 Chippers. A lot of fighting going on over the food. So far I've had
around 20 people view the Clay-colored Sparrow. Hope to get to see it turn
into Spring plumage.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/12209005886  video myrtle
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/12208446283  video Clay-colored
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/12208336633  picture