Hey guys! CHSC will be going to Tacachale Saturday February 15 from
9:30-11:30. We will be meeting at the parking lot across from the Reitz by
the Zip cars at 9:00. Please indicate whether or not you can provide others
with a ride and if you will need a ride. You will get one service point for
attending this event. We will most likely be playing outdoor games or doing
arts and crafts indoors depending on the weather. If you have any questions
please email me at [log in to unmask] or message me at 941-258-5907

Here is the link to the sign up genius:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0848AFA623A64-tacachale6

Thank you,
Elizabeth Murphy