Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are having a good week!! The next Relay meeting will be
next Thursday the 20th at 6pm Library West Room 142 (downstairs) and I
encourage anyone who wants to join the committee to come as this is one of
our very important meetings because we will make a list of themes for Theme
Picking Day on the 26th. Its ok if you need to leave early/come late just
let me know.  If you have any questions/concerns email me at
Have a nice day :)
-Daisy

Daisy Renteria
Relay for Life Captain
Community Health Service Corps
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

*To remove your name from our mailing list, please
email [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> with
"unsubscribe CHSC-UF-L" from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe
from. *