Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are having a good week!! The next Relay meeting will be next Thursday the 20th at 6pm Library West Room 142 (downstairs) and I encourage anyone who wants to join the committee to come as this is one of our very important meetings because we will make a list of themes for Theme Picking Day on the 26th. Its ok if you need to leave early/come late just let me know.  If you have any questions/concerns email me at  [log in to unmask]
Have a nice day :)
-Daisy

Daisy Renteria
Relay for Life Captain
Community Health Service Corps
chsc.relay@gmail.com

To remove your name from our mailing list, please email [log in to unmask] with "unsubscribe CHSC-UF-L" from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.