From: Frank Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun 30-03-2014 17:59
Subject: Re: Bohadschia sp?
To: [log in to unmask];
Dear Chantal,

This looks like another example of whatSun, Alex and Gustav nominated as  a '...putative argus-vitiensis hybrid with vitiensis background colour and ocellar spots similar to argus'. This is in their 2013 paper in the Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society (Colour, confusion, and crossing: resolution of species problems in Bohadschia (Echinodermata: Holothuroidea).

Regards,

Frank