From: Chantal Conand <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 31 March 2014, 11:26
Subject: Re: Bohadschia sp?

Thanks Maria, but we have not B. argus in IO    I have looked at you paper.
Best

Hi Chantal

this is the one Sven and I call 'spotty' - the hybrid with argus as one parent

Best

Maria

Quoting Chantal Conand <[log in to unmask]FR>:

Hi Yves

Since I read the paper 2013 (thanks Franck), it looks funny to me also, as
there are no B. argus in the IO....meaning other hybridation ...

Bohadschia stories are not closed!!!
Best
Chantal

 Hi all

Same appeared to me... but a bit problematic as 'B maculisparsa' is not
supposed to be in the Indian Ocean. B. atra hybridizes too?

Cheers - Yves