Dear all,

You right Chantal it could be Holothuria
(Roweothuria) arguinensis (Koehler
& Vaney, 1906).  This species had
been considered a north-eastern Atlantic species recorded from Morocco and
Mauritania (Panning, 1929; Hérouard, 1929) near Dakar. It could be also H.
(H.) stellati but I am more forH.
(R.) arguinensis. But the second I do
not think that it’s Holothuria (Platyperona) sanctori. The white
spots are tighter here and do not remember the scattered white spots of H (P.)
sanctori.
I agree with Frank for ossicles pictures to confirm. Also internal
description; to check the presence of Cuvierian organ (if its mammata)
All the best
Karim