ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:              March 25, 2014

To:                  All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:             Rick Bryant

Associate Director of Admissions

UF Office of Admissions

RE:                  Today and Tomorrow: E-Referral Downtime

The Graduate E-Referral system will be periodically closed today and tomorrow as we prepare our system for the last release of freshman decisions this upcoming Friday.

If you attempt to access the system during the brief periods that we have it closed, you will receive a message requesting that you “please try again later.”

We understand that this is a busy period for graduate admissions and will strive to keep all disruptions as minimal as possible.

Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] or 352 294-0931 if you have any questions or concerns.